Back-end developer (PHP - Laravel)
- Participate in the development of company products;
- Work on backend and frontend functionality of assigned project
- Build web applications, pages and interfaces for company products, using different APIs, frameworks, and libraries
- Build high-available solutions and optimize the load
- Build APIs for company products
- Integration of third-party libraries into company products
- Perform code reviews
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company
- Other assigned tasks.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of PHP experience;
- Strong knowledge of PHP;
- Hand-on experiences & knowledge on Laravel
- Good understanding and knowledge of OOP, data structure, design patterns.
- Experience with MySQL, database design, query profiling and optimization;
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB, etc);
- Experience building high-available web applications is a plus;
- Utilize code versioning tools (Git and Git-flow).
- Intermediate level of any foreign language (English, Japanese, Chinese, etc) is a bonus.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Salary: $500 – $1200.
- Package: Minimum 13 months of salary.
- ESOP opportunities.
- Other benefits following company policies.